Sunday, October 23, 2022

Jobs

Hmmm…seem like my daughter is just like me in the area of job. 

She feels she is mentally unstable to do any job. And she did not understand why her friends angry with her. She said she hate herself and she wants to die. 

She asked me to leave her alone. 

Same here, after 10 years of IT, and 10 years of housewife and been only doing the job this centre give, I too don’t know what else I could do. 

Many members tried my cooking for months since last Chinese New Year reunion, weekly twice or 3 times, they said whatever I cooked is very nice, I should open stall to sell.

However, I felt the ingredients I put in to feed them is too much, I don’t think it’s feasible to sell.

After all, most of the food out there is little meats and vegetables. So what I cooked might be more expensive to sell as basic cost is high. 

Even though lately I have been using the beef patties that 2 members brought back here, I cooked yummy food out of them as I believe the members won’t like to eat same taste twice.

So, I always think of new taste to feed them out of the same beef patties. And they ate it gladly. 

Sometimes they asked me how I cook it? I just based on instinct, from a normal taste just try to change it to something yummy. But the process is all instinct of that moment. 

I had tried preparing a salad that they said very yummy.  Even I documented it down, but the 3 times I made the salad, have 3 different taste!!!

So how to sell when each time I made was a different taste?

Anyway, Lord rising me up as a healer. I am just waiting for Him to manifest fully in me to do the healing ministry. 

So I also wonder should I venture into any other job at the meantime or just concentrate meditating the bible. 

Anyway, I think I better stay as what I am as long as I can live on the alimony. 

No comments: